The most awesome Krish Ashok tells us how Hitler reacts to the news.
Today was a great day to be on Twitter. Chetan Bhagat made the fourth mistake of his life when he blocked a couple of popular Tweeters on Twitter. What he didn't count on was that the Tweeters who blocked were well networked enough to start a #chetanblocks hashtag which became a trending topic in no time. Rohit documents a part of the story here.
Some classics:Anand R.
- Nationwide search launched for Chetan Bhagat's sense of humour. No signs yet. #chetanblocks
- Why can't anyone be in Chetan Bhagat's good books? Because there aren't any. #chetanblocks
- What's the difference between a Chetan Bhagat book and a leech? The leech eventually stops sucking. #chetanblocks
- Why did Chetan Bhagat cross the road? Because nobody could be bothered to block him. #chetanblocks
- There's no need to get scared of @chetan_bhagat. They say his block is worse than his blight. #chetanblocks
- The first 3D Blockbuster - My dear kutti Chetan #chetanblocks
- What do they call Chetan Bhagat in Scotland? Blockness monster? #chetanblocks
- Please vote for @Chetan_Bhagat in the Indiblockies. #chetansblock
@chuck_gopal The two states of Chetan Bhagat right now - a lot of gas, and solid bull
Chetan Bhagat is offline,Will someone else please block me now? #chetanblocksSome from yours truly (if I do say so, myself)
- "Er, Mr B, do you have some slimmer frocks?" "No, but I have plenty of Twitter blocks." #chetansblock #whenchetanbhagatsoldgirlsdresses
- C'mon guys. #chetanblocks is not even trending. IS THIS THE INDIA YOU WANT!?!?
And, of course, the classic that started it all -
What a day!